And here are the results:
Well, only 5% of people have found their judges to be helpful and patient. The other 95% of self-represented litigants have found them to be either annoyed that they did not have a lawyer, or biased, or so bold as to tell them to hire a lawyer. Some believe that the family laws have been made so complex that litigants must hire a lawyer to navigate the system; and that this is being done to intentionally enrich attorneys. We think the results here speak for themselves. If our government really wanted to help its citizens, it would require judges to be respectful and courteous; and it would simplify the laws so that citizens could easily represent themselves.