" "

pro per

[polldaddy poll=7832718]   And here are the results:   Well, only 5% of people have found their judges to be helpful and patient.  The other 95% of self-represented litigants have found them to be either annoyed that they did not have a lawyer, or biased, or so bold as to tell them to hire a…

Read More